Lamb pasta with mushrooms, anchovies, capers & rosemary.
07:02AM — Tuesday, July 19, 2011.
Just made this up, cooked it and ate it. So good.
- 350g of lamb chops
- 8 or so small mushrooms
- Jar of anchovies (in oil)
- Jar of capers (in vinegar)
- Tube of rosemary paste
- Fry mushrooms in butter then put them aside.
- Start cooking pasta and frying lamb chops.
- Mush up capers and cut up anchovies, then mix them together with the mushrooms. Do this to taste, but use lots.
- Once the lamb is cooked, cut it up. Cut the fat off.
- Drain the pasta and put it in the frypan.
- Mix everything together.
- Add olive oil.
- Add some oil from the jar of anchovies.
- Add some vinegar from the jar of capers.
- Add some rosemary paste (go easy, it’s strong.)